DISTRICT 14N HONOR ROLL OF LIONS COMMITTEE
HAROLD R. "HAL" WASSINK - PRESIDENT- HOME CLUB BUTLER
MIKE WINKLER - SECRETARY - HOME CLUB BUTLER
The below information is extracted from the Policy Manual of District 14N.
LIONS INTERNATIONAL POLICY MANUAL
DISTRICT 14-N DOCUMENT SERIAL NUMBER 402
HONOR ROLL OF LIONS
The purpose is for District 14-N to establish an Honor Roll of Lions Program.
1. The Committee for this program will be all past honorees.
2. The Committee shall meet in the month of December of the Lions year and elect officers for the following July through June. Two officers shall be elected and are as follows:
No President shall serve two years consecutively, although he/she may serve in future years.
3. The Committee shall issue applications (per attached) for the Honor Roll of Lions to all Clubs in the District.
4. A maximum of five (5) Lions may be selected each year from the District, however, only one (1) Lion of the five (5) may come from each Region.
A lesser number than five (5) may be awarded if the committee feels that there are insufficient Lions available to receive this honor.
5. Applications must be submitted to the Committee by the February Cabinet Meeting.
6. The honorees shall be selected by the Committee no later than March.
The honorees shall be recognized at the District Convention as part of the evening program.
7. The honorees must have the following qualification:
a. Demonstrated a consistent willingness to participate in Club & Community activities.
b. Must have 20 years minimum active service.
8. A suitable Banner displaying honorees’ names will be passed each year from the current Secretary to the newly elected Secretary.
9. The committee shall be responsible for judging the Drug Poster Contest in conjunction with the Youth Outreach Committee.